Access Layers - Network access control security solutions
Portnox ™ - Secure the network from the inside and out.
What is Portnox?
Portnox represents a new approach to LAN protection, providing complete online control of end-point access to the corporate network. A natural extension to existing security policies and methodologies, Portnox allows network administrators to configure access parameters for physical network ports, determining which devices are allowed LAN access by:
1) Identifying if devices connected to the network are 'part' of the network ( a company known device and not a rogue device)
2) Insures that each application device complies with the company network access security policy
With Portnox, the most vulnerable point in your corporate network, the physical network switch, is monitored at all times, providing you with a centralized switch monitoring and management solution that fully protects the corporate network - from 'the inside'
With Portnox ™ you can:
- Receive real-time status information on LAN switches and ports
- Monitor port access attempts and identify the physical location of an attempted breach
- Maintain real-time control of individual ports via the portnox interface
- Know who's accessing the network, where and when
- Configure access restrictions to different ports by physical location or role association
(finance, management, lab, visitor's lounge, helpdesk etc)
- Maintain granular network access control at the point where your network begins!
Access Layers' flagship product, Portnox ™ combines NAC (network access control) and a proactive network management in a single solution that interrogates, authenticates, manages and controls access through each and every port or device attempting access to the network. Moreover, portnox seamlessly integrates with any of the already existing IT infrastructure and technologies at the client's network - without disrupting the end-user or, the network productivity or, any changes to existing infrastructure.
Protnox illuminates a standard physical ethernet port
Click image to enlarge
Adines is a certified Access Layers Partner